Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF by Adcraft
List Price :
Save Price :
Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF Description
Ideal for little pubs, schools, and product-specific applications.Lift-out, one-piece stainless steel tank with carrying deal accompanyings for more straightforward cleansing.Thermostatically controlled to 375° F (190° C).15 AMP 120V 1750W.NSF UL CE. Adcraft deep fats fryers are designed to scheme a scrumptious number of crisp fried food along minimal fuss. Delight your customers accompanying french fries, rooster, seafood, and more..
Read more Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF
Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer with Covers NSF Feature
Available from 2 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| @AKitchen | 4.8 | $159.00 |
| Bakertowne Supply | 4.7 | $159.00 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 2 store | ||
Adcraft deep fats fryers are designed to create a delicious number of crisp fried meals together with minimal fuss. Delight your consumers together with french fries, rooster, seafood, and extra.
Customer Reviews
1.0 Out Of 5 Stars (1 Customer Review)Reviews for Adcraft DF-6L Commercial 120V Deep Fryer together with Covers NSF I personal the Adcraft single tank fryer. Below is a list of the intense cons and the one professional I even have found accompanying this fryer.
*CON-The professionalduct article for the particular tank Adcraft fryer states the "Temp Control switch from 120-375." FACT-The Temp Control swap most effective goes up to 370.
*CON-The professionalduct description states this fryer will rise up to 375 stages.
FACT-Using a temperature gauge,I discovered this fryer handiest gets up to 350 degrees.
CON-The fry basket comes accompanying a removable deal with.Not a safe factor when working around hot oil.
I had the deal together with of my fry basket welded on at a neighborhood welding shop.
PRO-The ONLY pro I discovered accompanying this fryer is that it comes apart simply for cleansing.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น